How to link Aadhaar Number with OBC bank account Online/ Offline:
You can link your Oriental Bank of Commerce account with Aadhar easily with several methods. You can link your Aadhar online, offline, by ATM or by sending SMS easily.
If you want to link it in online mode then you must log in to your net banking account. After linking aadhar to your account, you can avail several government benefits.
Now, you can directly avail the benefits of LPG subsidy, pensions, and other government benefits in your bank account after adding your Aadhar.
So, here you can check the complete procedure to link Aadhar card to your Oriental Bank of Commerce account.
How to link Aadhar card to OBC bank account
Oriental bank aadhar card update process:
- Online aadhaar card link to oriental bank of commerce – Using online banking.
- Linking Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank of Commerce in Offline Mode- By visiting branch
- obc bank aadhaar link sms : By sending an SMS to link Aadhar Card to your account.
- Visiting Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM – Linking Aadhar Card through ATM
How to link aadhaar card to obc bank account online
- First of all, visit the official website – “https://www.obconline.co.in”.
- Then go through net Banking Login process – Retail user login.
- Enter your user ID and password and then click “Login” button to access your account.
- Now, go to “e-Service” tab and click ‘Aadhar Registration’ link.
- Now, select your Account Number and then enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Then, accept terms and condition and click the continue
- Then, you will have to verify your Aadhar details and if everything is ok then click “submit” button.
- The submitted details will update in your Oriental Bank of Commerce account and you will see a confirmation message.
- You will get the message – “Record Inserted Successfully” and the bank will verify your details. On successful verification and validation, it will link to your
Steps to Link Aadhar by visiting OBC bank branch
You can submit photocopy and original documents to your Aadhar card and passbook to your branch.
- Now, go to your Oriental Bank of Commerce branch and get the form of “Aadhar Seeding“.
- Online link is also available on the official website for oriental bank of commerce aadhar card form download.
- Fill Aadhar linking form with required details and submit it along with required documents to the bank counter.
- The official will verify the provided detail and documents.
- After verification, your Aadhar will update to your account and you will notify via SMS on your registered mobile number.
How to link aadhaar with obc bank account through SMS
This facility is only for Oriental Bank of Commerce customers who registered for SMS Alert facility.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 9915622622 in the format:
- [UID <SPACE> 14 digit A/c number <SPACE> Your Aadhar Number <SPACE> Y].
Steps to Link Aadhar Card to your OBC bank account via ATM
You can also link your Aadhar number to your Oriental Bank of Commerce account with ATM machine.
- Swipe your ATM / Debit in ATM and enter the PIN.
- On validation of the PIN Select “Other Requests” option and “Aadhar Number Seeding” option.
- The ATM displays “I authorize Oriental Bank of Commerce to get my Aadhar details from UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)” with “Yes” & “NO” selection.
- Select “Yes” & then enter your 12 digits Aadhar number.
- Re-enter your 12 digits Aadhar Number.
- On successful acceptance, a message shall display “Your request for seeding Aadhar Number successfully registered”.
- You will receive an Acknowledgment for seeding the request.
On successful registration of your Aadhar number through any of the channels, Linking or Deleting SMS will send to your mobile number. You can also check obc aadhar link status online.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to Link Aadhaar with OBC Bank Account- online/ offline”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about OBC Bank online/ Offline Banking.