How to Transfer Funds IMPS/NEFT through OBC:
Using Internet banking of Oriental Bank of Commerce you can easily maintain all the banking transactions.
Apart from this, you can also view all the banking transactions history, request for the chequebook.
You can also link some important documents to your account without visiting your bank branch. In short, you can do all type of banking activities using net banking.
Now, through this article, I am going to provide your complete information about the money transfer process.
In order to online money transfer obc bank to any other account using your Oriental Bank of Commerce internet banking, you will need to add a beneficiary first.
Only then you can transfer funds to any other account using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS etc. through your net banking account. You can add a beneficiary to your net banking account easily.
Now, check the complete stepwise details for sending money to any other account through your Oriental Bank of Commerce internet banking account.
How to send money through Oriental Bank of Commerce net banking account
If you want to send or transfer money to any other bank account then add a beneficiary first then you can easily transfer funds to the added beneficiary account.
- First, Add Beneficiary to your account.
- Then Transfer funds using IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS.
How to Transfer Money using Oriental Bank Of Commerce Net Banking account
In order to send or transfer funds to any other bank accounts add a beneficiary first and then transfer funds.
The step wise details given below. You can check these details and then transfer funds easily.
Steps to add a Beneficiary in Oriental Bank of Commerce online Banking for NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS
- Open Banks official website for obc net banking login – “https://www.obcindia.co.in”.
- Then click ‘Retail User Login’ button.
- Now, enter your user ID and password and click “Login” button.
- Then, click “Transactions” tab available at the top of the menu bar and click “Manage Beneficiary” link.
- Now, select the type – within Oriental Bank of Commerce beneficiary/IMPS/ RTGS/ NEFT and click “OK” button.
- Then, fill the beneficiary form with required details such as beneficiary name, nick name, account number, confirm Number, select IFSC code and transaction limit and click “continue” button.
- Confirm beneficiary details, enter transaction password and “Submit” details.
- The beneficiary added successfully to your net banking account.
- Now, you can transfer funds to the beneficiary account by following below steps.
Steps to transfer Funds using IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS
- Login to your Oriental Bank of Commerce net banking account using login credentials.
- Then, click “Transactions” tab and go to the “Transaction Management” options. You can transfer funds using any of the modes – IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS.
- Click “IMPS” option for money transfer and select the type of IMPS fund transfer from the options (IMPS using IFSC CODE) and click OK button.
- Now, you will need to select the account number from which you want to send the money.
- Then select your beneficiary account, enter the amount, type remark (Optional), select your registered mobile number and then click “Continue” button.
- Then, confirm beneficiary and payment details and enter your transaction password. You will also need to enter “One Time Password/OTP” that will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Then, click “submit” button.
- Finally, you will see a message that “Transaction initiated successfully”. Now, you can save this transaction details in pdf file by clicking “OK” button for future reference.
Plot Number – 5, Institutional Area
Sector-32, Gurgaon – 122001
OBC customer care: Call on obc 24 hours customer care number to resolve your issues.
PBX board/ reception numbers : 0124-4126200 & 0124-4126300.
Toll Free Customer Care Number: 18001801235, 18001021235
Toll Customer Care Number: 0120-2580001
OBC mobile banking:
OBC mobile banking customer care mail id: [email protected]
OBC balance enquiry
If you have a question “how can i check my account balance in obc bank?” then use missed call service for obc bank balance check toll free no from your register mobile number.
obc ka balance enquiry number: 8067205757 and 8067205767.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to transfer money through OBC net banking account”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates of Oriental Bank of Commerce.