How to add Beneficiary in OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce) net banking Account-www.obconline.co.in:
Internet banking is the easiest way to maintain our banking activities includes view transactions, request for chequebook, link documents, transfer funds etc.
Now, if you want to transfer funds in online mode using your Oriental Bank of Commerce internet banking then you will have to add a payee first to your net banking account.
You can add a payee to your Oriental Bank of Commerce online account easily. You just need to have your payee details with you while filling the payee form.
OBC bank new internet banking or OBC in banking provides all kinds of online services.
So, through this article, you will get all the related information for the adding payee to your Oriental Bank of Commerce internet banking account.
After adding a payee, you can send money to that added person in just a few clicks. The details about adding a payee in Oriental Bank of Commerce online account are given below.
Now, to add your payee details you should have your payee bank account details. You can do all these things over obc mobile banking also.
Check below information and add a payee to your Oriental Bank of Commerce online account.
Why add a beneficiary to Oriental Bank of Commerce online account
You are not eligible to transfer funds to another bank account from your net banking account unless you add a payee to your Oriental Bank of Commerce online account.
So, if you want to send money to any other bank account then you just need to add it first.
Without adding a payee to your Oriental Bank of Commerce online account you will not be able to send funds.
So, check the procedure of adding a payee to Oriental Bank of Commerce online account.
- Add payee first.
- Then Transfer funds.
Important details required in the adding beneficiary Process
If you are going to add a payee to your OBC account to transfer funds then you must have your payee bank account details.
So, you are advised to keep all the related information of your payee in advance. The details required in the adding payee process are given below.
- Payee name.
- Payee nickname.
- Account number of the payee.
- IFSC code of payee bank etc.
How to add beneficiary in obc online banking
How to set maximum beneficiaries to be added in a day limit in OBC?
Steps to add a payee in Oriental Bank of Commerce online Banking for NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS: You can also check overall limit amount for all transactions.
- Open Banks official website (https://www.obconline.co.in) for obc bank online net banking login.
- Then click ‘Retail User Login’ button.
- Now, enter your user ID and password and click “Login” button.
- Then, go to “Transactions” tab available at the top of the menu bar and click on that link.
- Then, click “Manage Beneficiary” link.
- Now, Now, select the type of the payee to add to your net banking from the options (add within OBC payee/NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS and click “OK” button.
- Then, you will need to fill the payee form with required details such as payee name, nickname, account number, confirm bank account number, select IFSC code, transaction limit etc. and click “continue” button.
- You may also select your Bank Name from drop down list and search for the IFSC Code.
- Then, Click “Select” button to select the Bank Branch IFSC code.
- Enter the payee details such as Account Number, Maximum Amount limit and the Maximum number of transactions limit on the Next Page.
- Then, you can preview the added payee details. Confirm payee details by entering the transaction password and clicking Submit button.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation message that “Beneficiary added successfully”.
- Once the payee added, you can transfer funds to your payee account in few clicks.
Self Confirmation Process
- Go to “Transaction” tab and then go to “Transaction Support Services”.
- Click “Pending Self Confirmation” and search for the payee to confirm. Select the payee and click on “Confirm” button.
- payee Details will display for Preview before final confirmation.
- Then, select your “Mobile Number” or Email ID and click on “Send an OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP and click “Continue” button.
- Finally, you will get the message that self-confirmation successfully completed.
After adding a payee, for obc bank online account balance check you can do the same from your login account.
Oriental bank of commerce net for corporate is also available and you can login it using obc net banking corporate id.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to add Beneficiary in OBC net banking account for fund transfer”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.