How to activate oriental bank of commerce mobile banking registration: Oriental bank of commerce is a public sector bank in India, which provides lots of facilities to its customers because of its finest service there are lots of people are related to this bank. As you know that this is private sector bank, so this provides all facilities fastest to its customers.
All account holders impress with the oriental bank of commerce service. Bank is provided lots of facilities, and now the bank is also giving mobile banking services which are excellent service to OBC customers through these facilities you will not have to visit the bank without going bank you can do transactions.
There are an enormous number of people who search the OBC mobile banking activation procedure so here we are providing to you procedure about how to activate oriental bank of commerce mobile banking registration.
What is mobile banking
Mobile banking is that thing, by which you can do financial transactions through the mobile device as like cell phone, tablet, etc. Mobile banking can be as simple as a bank sending fraud or usage activity to a customer’s mobile or as multifaceted as a customer paying bills or sending money abroad. The benefit to mobile banking includes the ability to bank anywhere and anytime. Disadvantages include security anxiety and a limited range of facilities when compared to banking in person or on a computer.
Here are giving two ways to registering mobile banking
- Registration through branches
- Registration through ATM of OBC Bank
Registration through branches
Customers are obliged to submit a duly filled application form for enabling mobile banking services. You can get application form by visiting Oriental bank of commerce or you can also download application form from the bank website which is www.obcindia.co.in
Registration through ATM of bank
- First of all, go to nearest ATM of oriental bank of commerce
- Then insert your ATM card in the ATM.
- After that, please enter your ATM card pin.
- Choose others > mobile banking > registration choice in the ATM menu.
- Then enter your mobile number.
- After inserting 10 digits mobile number and select-confirm button.
- Please re – confirm the mobile number.
- Please re – enter the same ten digits mobile number and select <confirm> button.
- Then select the type of account <current > or <saving>
- If inserted information is valid, ATM screen “your mobile number registered successfully” with application activation code and mPIN and prints the same.
- If your details will invalid, ATM displays “registration failure.”
Activating Mobile Application on the first login
On First login, you are required to enter received activation code (through the SMS in the registration process or on the ATM slip (if registered through ATM) and change your mPIN. Then, you can access your account.
Downloading of application
- Android users download OBC mPAY application from Google Play Store.
- iPhone users download the OBC mPAY application from Apple Store.
- Windows phones users download OBC mPAY application from Microsoft Store.
Downloading of application
The application can be downloaded by the following mode: –
- You will have to use data cable if you have downloaded already on the computer.
- Using GRPs (mobile internet).
Note: – This web page is dedicated to How to activate oriental bank of commerce mobile banking registration. Just bookmarks this page to visit again later know latest updates related to How to activate oriental bank of commerce mobile banking registration.