How to activate OBC Internet Banking-Registration: To provide maximum satisfaction to OBC customers in the field of banking, you can activate OBC Internet Banking from the website of the OBC. All customers of OBC Bank can avail Net Banking facility and maintain their account 24*7 anytime from anywhere. You can use the facility to transfer funds (NEFT/RTGS), online CDR/FDR, e-commerce-bank transfer, easy tax payments, free of cost iBanking services are available and all customer who have any saving/ current or CC/ OD account they can use this facility. You can use URL-“www.obconline.co” in for net banking. You can avail OBC net banking by registering online at the site or by visiting your bank branch and submitting net banking application form. If you are using OBC net banking for the first time, then you will need the user ID and password that you have received from the bank to log in for net banking access.
Steps to log in for OBC NetBanking first time
- First of all, you will need to visit the OBC bank website “www.obcindia.co.in”.
- Then click on internet banking icon that will redirect you to the login page.
- Click on “Retail User Login” and enter User ID and click on Login.
- Then you will need to “Change Image/Phrase Details” and click on “Update” and also accept “t&c”.
- Then you will be on the new page to change your sign on and/transaction password.
- Then you can check your account details.
How to register for NetBanking online/offline
You can register for OBC net banking by submitting Net banking application form in your OBC branch, and they will provide you user ID and password. You can change this login password and transaction password at your first time login. If you want to register for net banking in online mode, then you can go through below information.
- Visit OBC bank site:- www.obcindia.co.in
- In net banking section, click on “Self-User Creation”.
- In the first step, you will need to fill complete details, like-Account Number, date of birth, PAN number, select type of facility and verify the details.
- Then in the second step provide your mobile number to get the OTP and after filling OTP, click on continue.
- In the third step, you will need to provide your linked debit/ATM card details for which registration will be done-Debit card number, ATM Pin, expiry date, Primary Account Number and Account type and click on continue.
- In the fourth step, you will need to set “Login Password and Transaction Password”. Retype all these and click on “Complete Registration” after accepting “Terms & Conditions”.
So, in this way you can register and activate your OBC net banking. You should note that on first-time login you will need to change your login password and transaction password.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the OBC bank net banking registration and activation process. So, bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest details about this.